"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Are my testicles black?

A hospital patient, with an oxygen mask wakes to find a student nurse giving him a sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

A little taken hack  the young nurse replies, "Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate worrying about his testicles, she raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and examines his testicles with the other.

There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles and says very slowly, "Thank you, that was wonderful. but  what I was asking was: "Are - my - test - results - back?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .