"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Making Irish Stew

image A Skinny Irishman goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the Irishman staring at him and he looks down and says: '7 feet tall, 350pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pounds of testicles, Turner Brown.'

The Irishman faints to the floor. The big guy bends and shaking him he comes round. 'What's wrong with you?'

In a weak voice the little guy says, 'What did you say to me?'

The big dude says, 'II figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me......

I'm 7feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each and my name is Turner Brown.'

The little Irishman says:'Turner Brown?!....Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, 'Turn around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .