"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Mate Jimmy

mechanic_under_car_hg_clr This is a the true origin of a story which has become a folk law.

Shirley and Jim Carrack lived next door. One day Jim was frantically calling for help yelling Shirley has collapsed. Get a doctor he said.

My wife heard the plea and dialed the emergency number.We then ran to Jim’s garden and found Shirley had since roused and some other neighbors were already there. When we asked what happened Shirley recounted.

I am alright, bit of a shock that's all.

I left Jim to repair the broken exhaust on our car and went inside. The poor dear had at it for quite a while so I decided to bring him cup of tea. As I did I saw a pair of hairy legs protruding from under the chassis. Unfortunately,

Jim was wearing shorts and at home he was often prone to not wearing underpants So as I looked down and saw his private parts had become dangly public ones, I just put my hand up his shorts and tucked everything back into place.

That was ok but then I saw Jim standing watching. That's when i feinted. I guess the Auto Club  mechanic will be glad when the paramedics arrive, as he needs a few stitches in his forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .