"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sick Leave

I urgently needed a few days off work, but,

I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then

he would tell me to take a few days off.

So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker
Tina (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb

so that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office

and asked, 'What in the name of good GOD are you doing?'

I told him I was a light bulb.


He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.'

Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'

I jumped down and walked out of the office...


When my co-worker
Tina (the blonde) followed me,

the Boss asked her, '..And where do you think you're going?!'

(You're gonna lovethis....)

She said, 'I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .