"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Parking the dog

I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the

local shopping center and rolled
Down the car windows to make sure my
Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.


clip_image001
She was stretched full-out on the back seat
and I wanted to impress upon her that she must
remain there.
I walked to the curb backward,
pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,
"Now you stay. Do you hear me?"
"Stay! Stay!"
The driver of a nearby car, a pretty blonde young lady,
gave me a strange look and said,


clip_image002

"Why don't you just put it in Park?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .