"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Inner Peace - Yuk!!

Maz, That is a big if statement Thanks for the warm and fuzzy insights I wonder who actually writes this stuff, Highlighted in the dots points are my responses Cheers Gordon

If you can start the day without caffeine,

  • why would anyone be asleep all day

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

  • who cares I like being grumpy anyway

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

  • easy I learned a long time ago no one listens so I write blogs now.

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it, that’s bullshit.

  • Who wants lettuce sandwiches for the rest of their life?

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

  • I do understand and I know all my loved ones are the same. But I wonder if when they find out I have cut them all out of my will that be true?

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment ,

  • everyone can. It’s human nature isn't it?

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

  • easy just drink

If you can relax without liquor,

  • easy just get some pills

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

  • Who needs sleep when your high on drugs anyway
    clip_image001[6]

    ...Then You Are  Probably The Family Dog!

    clip_image002[6]

    clip_image003[6]
    And you thought I was going to get all spiritual.

    • Yes I did but You do know us husbands always rank below the family dog. Isn’t it amazing we are such wonderful people
      .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .