"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I do love Easter time, well I do now!!

My long time mate Mary Garnet, in Newfoundland Canada sent me this. She always puts so much of herself into the jokes she sends.

 image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the reasons we do this blog is so we don't clog up inboxes of our friends. But on this occasion if you are strapped for time to go buy your friends a card you are welcome to grab this and send it.

Maz will be thrilled she made some many people happy too. I can give you her number if you want to call her and thank her.it’s 1-555 something but I cant remember the rest so will add it to the comments if anyone asks. Here is her resume from our other blog.

http://sfmsl.blogspot.com/2008/11/anonymous-secrets.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .