"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Little Paper Bag Story

little  paper bag was feeling unwell, so he  took himself  off to the doctors.

"Doctor, I don't  feel too good," said the  little paper  bag.

"Hmm, you look  OK to me," said the Doctor,  "but I'll do a  blood test and see what that shows, come back and  see me in a couple of days."


The little paper  bag felt no better when he  gotback for  the results.

"What's wrong  with me?" asked the little paper  bag.

"I'm afraid you  are HIV positive!" said the  doctor.

"No, I can't be  - I'm just a little paper  bag!"said the  little paper bag.

"Have you been  having unprotected  sex?"asked the  doctor.

"NO, I can't do  things like that - I'm just  a little  paper bag!"

"Well have you  been sharing needles with  other intravenous  drug users?"asked the  doctor.

"NO, I can't do  things like that - I'm just  a little  paper bag!"

"Perhaps you've  been abroad recently and required  a jab or a  blood transfusion?" queried the doctor.

"NO, I don't  have a passport - I'm just a  little paper  bag!"

"Well", said the  doctor, "are you in a  homosexual relationship?"

"NO! I told you  I can't do things like that,  I'm just a  little paper bag!"


"Then there can  be only one  explanation."said the  doctor
SCROLL DOWN

Wait for it .... .... .... . .... ........image

"Your  mother must have been a carrier

2 comments:

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .