"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FAIL FAIL FAIL

clip_image001I don't care how long you've been teaching yoga, you take your hands away NOW !

Would you not prefer the middle seat, Sir ?
clip_image002


clip_image003






What ? this is NOT women's soccer ?No Darling, we'll explain about the cake on the right later.clip_image004

clip_image005




Taking my girl for a ride ....
Yes, we have a fully secured parking !
clip_image006

clip_image007



Human warmth ....

Now that we're all here, photo ?
clip_image008


clip_image009

What ? .. a man can't have a hobby ?



Yeah, so what ? I'm tired, O.K. ?
clip_image010clip_image011
It's all about first impressions


Trimming ? what do you mean ?

clip_image012




I don't care, I think it's really sexy ! clip_image013
Yuk!
clip_image014




No, I am NOT bald !

clip_image015clip_image016clip_image017clip_image018
The guy next to the Queen is priceless








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .