"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Old Navy Pilot, Starbucks and a young woman

You think you have lived to be 80 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to hell!
clip_image001An old Navy Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old Navy leather flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee..  As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.
She turned to the pilot and asked, Are you a real pilot?
He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans.... Flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Skyraider and Cougars..
I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?
She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'
The two sat sipping in silence.
A little while later, a young man sat down near the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"
He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry.
    I knew you would like that one. When I posted I had you in mind at Starbucks on your way to work at NewYorkParkingTicket.com in Manhattan Cheers Gordon

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .