"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Marriage Philosophy

I love this one!!!

clip_image001

Four married blokes go fishing.

After an hour, the following conversation took place:


First bloke:

'You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I would paint every room in the house next weekend.'

Second bloke:

'That is nothing, I had to promise my wife that I would build her a new deck for the pool.'


Third bloke:

'Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I would remodel the kitchen for her.'


They continue to fish. When they realized that the fourth bloke has not said a word, they asked him. 'You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend.What's the deal?'


Fourth bloke:

'I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a slap on her butt and said:
'Fishing or Sex?' and she said: 'Wear sun-block.'

If Bob Spooner say he loves this one, what he means is he has probably been laughing for 2 days. And for those of us who knows Bob Spooner's laugh we know there is no better medicine if you are feeling low

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .