"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Good Queuing Tip

The other day I needed to go to the local NHS hospital but not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my blue jacket and pinned on a plastic ID card that I had made off the Internet onto the front of my jacket.
When I went into the hospital, I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.  I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.  Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the patch.
Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

clip_image001
It also works at all supermarkets. It saves me hours.
At the Laundry, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running!
Don't try it at McDonald's though...... The whole staff disappeared and I never got my cheeseburger !

Also.......... never wear it while trying to get a taxi !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .