"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It seems size does matter

imageThree dogs began a conversation in the waiting room at the vet. The Black Labrador asked the yellow Labrador

“Why are you here?"

"I'm a pisser” he said. “I piss on everything.....the sofa, curtains, the cat, the kids. But last night when I  pissed in my owner's bed. and that was it she is cutting my nuts off," as she reckons it'll calm me down.

So why are you here?"

"I'm a digger. the Black lab replied “I dig under fences, flowers trees just about anything for the hell of it.But last night when I dug a great big hole in my owners' couch." "So it looks like I'm losing my nuts too," said the dejected Blackie.

Then both labs then turned to the Great Dane and asked,

"Ok Why are you here big guy?

"I'm a Humper," said the Great Dane. "I'll hump just about anything; the cat, a pillow, the table, fence posts, almost whatever I see. But yesterday when my owner got out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I jumped on her back and started humping away."

The Black and the Yellow Labs exchanged a sad glance and said in harmony ,

"So, it's nuts off for you too, huh?"

The Great Dane seeming quite unmoved calmly replied,

"No, apparently I'm here to get my nails clipped! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .