"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandmas

imageA doctor that had been seeing a 80 Year-old woman for most of her life finally retired.  At her last checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her.  As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills. "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL PILLS?"

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep."

She reach out and patted the young doctor's knee.  Yes dear, I know that.  But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in a glass of orange juice that my 16 year-old granddaughter drinks.  And believe me, it helps me sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .