"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Marketing tips

image

1.You meet a gorgeous girl and say: "I’m very rich. Marry me!" - *That's Direct Marketing.*

2. . Your friends says to a gorgeous girl: "He's very rich. Marry him." – * That's Advertising.*

3. You get a gorgeous girl’s  telephone number and you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." - * That's Telemarketing.*

4. You see a gorgeous girl. in a bar and straighten your tie, walk up to her, and buy her a drink, , you pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" - * That's Public Relations.*

5. A a a gorgeous girl. walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Will you marry ! me?" - * That's Brand Recognition.*

6. You see a gorgeous girl and go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me! "She gives you a hard slap on your face."- * That's Customer Feedback*

7. To a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.- * That's demand and supply gap*

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her but another person comes to tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him. -* That's competition eating into your market share*

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. Before can you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - * That's restriction for entering new markets*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .