"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wrong answer!

image And it all started so innocently...


WIFE: What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?



HUSBAND: Definitely not!



WIFE:Why not - don't you like being married?



HUSBAND: Of course I do.



WIFE: Then why wouldn't you remarry?



HUSBAND: Okay, I'd get married again.



WIFE:You would? (With a hurtful look on her face).



HUSBAND: (Makes audible groan).



WIFE: Would you live in our house?



HUSBAND: Sure, it's a great house.



WIFE: Would you sleep with her in our bed?



HUSBAND: Where else would we sleep?



WIFE:Would you let her drive my car?



HUSBAND: Probably, it is almost new.



WIFE: Would you replace my pictures with hers?



HUSBAND: That would seem like the proper thing.



WIFE: Would she use my golf clubs?



HUSBAND: No, she's left-handed.



WIFE: - silence –



HUSBAND: F**k ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .