"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Case of Mistaken identity

The other day I needed to go to the public hospital but not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my blue jacket and pinned on a plastic ID card that I had made off the Internet onto the front of my jacket.
.

When I went into the hospital,
I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.  I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. 

Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the patch.  Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.


clip_image001
It also works at the job queue Centrelink. It saved me 2 hours and at the Laundry, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though.....The whole staff disappeared and l never got my order !!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .