"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Missing Red Hankie Again

This is just hilarious and full of the unexpected as a magic trick.

I got this from Beth and posted Sunday, May 10, 2009 but the original link has since broken. Today someone emailed me to see if I had the original. I found a new source which is not such good quality. but at least here it is again re-dated as at today to enjoy again.

if you never heard of Ursula Martinez don’t worry, a lot know her well now. This is her act called the The Missing Red Hankie

 

3 comments:

  1. interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do shows ? we are having a boxing dinner and it would be great if you could do the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .