"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Estate Planning

A man was telling his buddy, "You won't believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said, "Dad, do not pay off my college tuition loan, cancel my allowance, throw away all my clothes and take my iPhone and laptop.  In addition, please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army.  Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house.  Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And, don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to anyone you choose.”
“Holy Smokes,” replied the friend, “She actually said that?”
The father replied:  “Well, she didn’t actually put it quite like that.  What she said was, “Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed.  We’re going to work together on Hillary’s 2016 election campaign.”

- 000 -

 

I know you saw it before but who cares, It is till funny a 2nd time with this version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .