"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Who said Australians weren't romantic?

of course I love ya' darlin' You're a bloody top-notch bird

And when I say you're gorgeous. I mean every single word

So ya' bum is on the big side,  I don't mind a bit of flab

It means that when I'm ready, There's somethin' there to grab

So your belly isn't flat no more, I tell ya', I don't care

So long as when I cuddle ya', I can get my arms round there

No sheila who is your age, Has nice round perky breasts

They just gave in to gravity, But I know ya' did ya' best

I'm tellin' ya' the truth now.I never tell ya lies

I think its very sexy, That you've got dimples on ya' thighs

I swear on me nana's grave now.The moment that we met

I thought you was as good as I was ever gonna get

No matter what u look like I'll always love ya' dear

Now shut up while the footy's on And fetch another beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .