"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Surgery

When I first noticed that my penis was growing larger And staying erect longer, I was delighted, as was my wife clip_image001
But... After several weeks, my penis had grown fifty centimeters.

I Became quite concerned. I was having problems dressing, and even walking. 
So the wife and I went to see a prominent urologist.
clip_image002After an initial examination, the doctor explained to us that, 
Though rare, My condition (Donkey Doodle) could be fixed through corrective Surgery.
clip_image003
"How long will he be on crutches?" my wife asked anxiously.
"Crutches? Why would he need crutches?" responded the surprised doctor. 
"Well,"  Said the wife coldly, "you're gonna lengthen his legs, aren't you?
clip_image004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .