"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Toilet Seat

My wife, , asked me to paint our en-suite toilet seat so I did it when she went out for the afternoon. But she came back sooner than expected and you guessed it. Yes she was in that toilet before you could say Jack Johnson

Anyway the first I knew  of it was when she screamed out “I’m stuck”. The epoxy paint, still not set, had glued her to the toilet seat. And despite a lot of grunting and pulling, in the end  I undid the seat bolts wrapped a sheet around her and drove her to the emergency room.

Now try to get a mental picture of this. As the doctor examined her, she tried to lighten the embarrassment, saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."
The bemused then Doc replied, "Well actually, I've seen lots, I’ve just never seen one so nicely framed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .