"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My One day of employment

clip_image001

After landing my new job as a B & Q greeter - a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a  day ......

About two hours into my first day on the job a very  loud, unattractive, obnoxious woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.


As I had been instructed, I said, pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to B & Q."

I then said, "Nice children you have there. Their father must be so proud they are twins."clip_image002

The vile woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they're not twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7.

Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just f*"^ing stupid?"

I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, madam. I just couldn't believe someone shagged you twice....

Have a  good day and thank you for shopping at B & Q."

My  supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of  work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .