"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My first condom

image

I recall my first time with a condom. I was 16.

I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy.

In those days it took a lot of guts because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young sales assistant (I think her name was Dolores) knew what they were for.

She she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.

I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure.

Apparently I still looked confused. So she looked all around the store to see if it were empty.  'Just a minute,' she said, taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse unhooked her bra. 'Do these excite you?' she asked.

I was so dumb-struck with my mouth open and nodded my head. She then said slip the condom on. as she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on and it was so just wonderful. I was done within a few moments.

She then looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?'

I said, 'Sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

She then beat the crap out of me. Women are so hard to figure out.

2 comments:

  1. Gordon,

    I don't get it...Isn't that where a condom goes? I guess I'll have to dismiss my lawsuit against condom manufacturers.

    You are a funny man, Mr. G.

    Yours in humor,
    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry.
    I feel sure having female assistants was a conspiracy and deliberate marketing strategy promoted by headache pill manufactures?
    That caused embarrassed young guys, like you and me, when confronted by a female assistants, to ask for Tylenol instead when we went to buy condoms.
    Maybe you could bring a class action for embarrassed b0ys.
    Cheers
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .