"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Staying within limits

On a plane a distinguished lady was seated next to a nice priest During the flight asked him: "Father, could I ask a favor?"

"Of course my child, What can I do for you?"

"Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair remover gadget and I paid an large sum of money for it. I am over the declaration limit so do you think you could hide it under your cassock?"

"Of course, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie."

"You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions”.

When the priest presented to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son",he replied.

Finding this strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the sash down, what do you have?"

The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument destined for use by women, which has never been used."

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go thru Father!" 

Next Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .