"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nothing going right?

A  little guy is sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig. 

"Well,  whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly,  as the little guy bursts into tears.  

"Come  on, man," the biker says, " I didn't think you'd  CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying."  

"This  is the worst day of my life," says the little  guy.

“I`m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting,  and my Boss fired me. When I went to the car park, I found my car stolen and I don't have any  insurance, I left my wallet in the cab I took  home. I found my wife in bed with the milk man and then my dog bit me. So  I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all ....  I  buy a drink,  drop the capsule in it and while I sit here watching the poison dissolve; a smart ass  like you shows up and drinks the whole  bloody lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .