"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Danger of Annoying Other Passengers

After a busy day people going home on the train people had settled down for naps and their books and papers reading to their destination when a chap sitting on the train hauled out his mobile and started up.

"Hi darling it's Peter, I'm on the train - yes, I know it's the 6.30 but I had a long meeting - no, not with that floozie from the typing pool, I was with the boss - no darling you're the only one in my life - yes, I'm sure, cross my heart" etc., etc.

After 30 minutes this was still going, when a young woman opposite, driven beyond endurance, yelled at the top of her voice,

"Hey, Peter, turn that bloody phone off and come back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .