"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sex all night

My new neighbour is single.and lives right across the street. I can see her house from my living room and I watched as she got home from work this evening.

I was surprised when she walked across the street in the rain and up my driveway. She knocked on my door as I rushed to open it.

clip_image001

She looked at me, and said, "I just got home, and I am so horny!  I have this strong urge to have a good time, get drunk, and have sex all night long! Are you busy tonight?"

I immediately replied, "Nope, I'm free.. I have no plans at all!"

"Good”, she said,  “In that case, would you look after my dog?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .