"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Politically Correct

I was in the six item express lane at the store quietly fuming.

Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of me had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries.

Imagine my delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward looked into the cart and asked sweetly,

"So which six items would you like to buy?"


Wouldn't it be great if that happened more often?

2 comments:

  1. Gordon,
    I love it!
    I'd forgo my coupons to witness this.

    Be well.
    Best,
    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry,

    How did I know you would like that on... made my day too...

    They say we should live every day like there will be no tomorrow.
    I say "Be well too" so every day is a starter for the next...

    cheers
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .