"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to Kill Mosquito’s - NOT A JOKE

I can't wait to try this in the summer!
clip_image001
clip_image002I was at a deck party , and the bugs were  biting everyone.

A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.

When next outdoors at a picnic I took a 4-ounce spray bottle I had filled with Listerine and sprayed it around my seat when I saw mosquitoes. Voila! That worked too

So weclip_image003 sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water nearby and bingo! No more mossies!

Now during the summer, I don't leave home without it..

 

 

 

COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.
It works - in fact, it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target and it
cost me $1.89. It really doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not
as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes.
So, try this, please. It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a wood
door (like your front door), but spray around the frame. Spray around the window
frames, and even inside the dog house.
Now these are Good Mosquito’s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .