"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Adultery

A calm and respectable lady went into a chemist and said, "I’d like to buy some cyanide please."

The chemist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The chemist replied  “I’m sorry, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law?  I'll lose my licence and they'll throw both of us in jail. "

The lady reached into her handbag and got a photo of her husband in bed with the chemist's wife.

The chemist looked at the picture and said, "Ah, you didn't tell me you had a prescription."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .