"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Psalm of Julia ..........A new Australian version of Psalm 23.

clip_image001

FIRST BOOK OF AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT

Prime Minister Julia is the shepherd I did not want.
She leadeth me beside the still factories.
She restoreth my faith in the Liberal party.
She guideth me in the path of unemployment for her party's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger for her bailouts are with me.
She has annointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life.
And I will live in a rented home forever.
I am glad I am Australian.
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a big dog
And Julia was a tree.
  

AMEN BROTHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .