"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jack Daniels Fishing Story

My mate Jerry told me this after his last fishing trip!!

I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.
clip_image001
Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, clip_image002
took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

The dilemma then was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I then released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. It was that snake, with two more frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .