"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Edward De Bono outside the square views on Ageing

Edward de Bono Maltese born and 79 this year is world renowned for his outside the square ideas and his Six Thinking Hats. .Here is an example in this alleged conversation overheard between him and a colleague.

imageDe Bono

"You know, when I was 25 and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it with both hands.

By the time I was 50, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried hard.

By the time I was 60, I could bend it 20 degrees, no problem.

When I was 70 next week, and I could bend it in half with one hand.

His Mate

"So, what's your point?"

De Bono

"Well, I'm wonder how much stronger I will be when I am 80 next year"

clip_image001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .