"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Replacement Windows

clip_image001Last year I replaced the windows in my house with expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind. Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them.

He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Helloooo,.....just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.

So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year... that these windows would pay for themselves in a year,,,

Hellooooo? It's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him..

There was only silence on the line, then he I finally hung up. He never called back.

I bet he felt like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .