"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, December 13, 2010

For all you Poms this is one for your Aussie mates

imagein London a lady walked into a Police Station and the desk Sergeant said "Can I help?

"Yes" she said, "I’d like to report a case of sexual assault".

"Where did it happen?" the Sergeant asked.
"In the park just down the road" she replied.

"Can you describe what happened?"
"Yes, I was walking  along the footpath in the park near the trees when a  man jumped out of the bushes  and dragged me in there, removed my underwear  then he dropped his pants to his  knees and had his way with  me".
"Could you give me a description of him?"
"Yes, he was wearing white shoes, long white trousers,  a white shirt and he had these two  big long pads from his  feet up to and over his knees, one on each  leg".
"Sounds to me like he was a cricketer, most probably a batsman", said the Sergeant.
"Yes", said the lady, "He was an Aussie Cricketer".
"That's very bservant", said the Sergeant, "You worked that out from his accent?"
"No", she replied. "I worked it out because he wasn’t in for very long".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .