"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Irishman’s First Drink With his Son

While reading  an article last night about fathers and sons, memories came flooding back to the time I took me son out for his first pint. 

Off we went to our local pub only two blocks from our house.

I got him a  Guinness. He didn't like it, so I drank it. 

Then I got him a Kilkenny, he didn't like that either, so I drank it and we tried some Harp Lager?  Same story  I drank it.  He didn't.

Thinking whiskey maybe better than beer so we tried a Jameson's, nope! 

In desperation, I had him try that rare Redbreast, Ireland's  finest. He wouldn't even  smell it. What could I do but drink it! 

By the time I realized he just didn't like to drink, I was so loaded I could hardly push his stroller back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .