"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Non-Deep Thoughts…

- I had amnesia once –- or twice.

- I went to San Francisco. I found someone’s heart.  Now what?

- Protons have mass?  I didn’t even know they were Catholic.

- All I ask is a chance to prove that money can’t make me happy.

- What is a “free” gift?  Aren’t all gifts free?

- They told me I was gullible … and I believed them.

- Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he’ll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.

- Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.

- If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

clip_image001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .