"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Will Little Johnny ever grow up?

Teacher asked her 3rd grade kids : "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Johnny said: "I wanna be a billionaire & go to the most expensive clubs. I wanna find me the finest bitch, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Monte Carlo, a mansion on the beach, a jet to travel throughout Europe, and an Infinite Visa Card, while banging her three times a day".

The teacher, shocked, decides not to acknowledge and continues with the lesson . . . .

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I thought I wanted to be a nurse. But, fuck that. I want to be Johnny’s bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .