"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Don't mess with Mature Lady’s

I love this story . If you have seen it before & know the end I bet you still read it thru again

A  mature lady gets pulled over for speeding..In the conversation sequence of events following she is referred to as “Older Women”

The Traffic Cop walks to offending car and beckons her to wind down her window, which she does.
Older  Woman:  Is there a problem, Officer?
Traffic Cop:  Yes ma'am, I'm afraid you were speeding.
Older  Woman:  Oh, I see.
Traffic Cop: Can I see your license please?
Older  Woman: Well, I would give it to you but I don't have one. 
Traffic Cop:  Don't have one?
Older  Woman: No. I lost it 4 years ago for drunk driving.
Traffic Cop: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please. 
Older  Woman:  I can't do that.
Traffic Cop: Why not?
Older  Woman: I stole this car.
Traffic Cop: Stole it?
Older  Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
Traffic Cop:  You what!?
Older  Woman:  His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see 

The traffic cop looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car while calling for back up.  Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun. 

Officer  2:  Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle  please! The  woman steps out of her vehicle. 
Older  woman:  Is there a problem sir?
Officer  2:  My colleague here tells me that you have stolen this car and  murdered the owner.
Older  Woman:  Murdered the owner? Are you serious?!
Officer  2:  Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car. .

The  woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty  trunk.

Officer  2:  Is this your car, ma'am?
Older  Woman:  Yes, here are the registration papers. The traffic cop is quite stunned.
Officer  2:  My colleague claims that you do not have a driving license. 

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch  purse and hands it to the officer.
The officer examines the  license quizzically. 

Officer  2:  Thank you ma'am, but I am puzzled. My officer here said you didn't have a  license, you stole this car, and you murdered and hacked up the owner!
Older  Woman:  Bet the lying bastard told you I was speeding, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .