"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flying High

This "Tiger Moth day out with my family was the most fun I have had for so long without laughing.

My kids gave me some flight time for my birthday. It was such a great experience upfront in the open cockpit of a Tiger Moth doing rolls, loop the loops, sky dives and just flying along the Great Ocean Road in Australia. The next time I will take the joy stick.

With me is my wife Marg, her dad Bill and his friend Nancy, our eldest son Dan with his wife Lisa and their daughter Hannah, our second son Trevor and our daughter Kate.

Photos are courtesy of Trev and Dan (except the ones they’re in).

1 comment:

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .