"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Friday, January 15, 2010

New PS Job interview Technique

animated_bloke_scratching_balls A guy goes to  the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer  asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"


He replies,  "Yes, caffeine."
"Have you  ever been in the military service?"

 
"Yes,"  he says, "I was in Iraq  for two years."


The interviewer  says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment."


Then he asks,  "Are you disabled in any way?"
The guy says,  "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles...

The interviewer  grimaces and then says, "O.K. You've got enough points for me to hire  you right now.

Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start  tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. every day."


The guy is  puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.,  why don't you want me here until 10:00 A.M.?"


"This is a  public service government job," the interviewer says, "For the first two hours, we  just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls.

No point in you  coming in for that."

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
    on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

    [url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .