"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 Kids Fishing

Julia "BIG~RED" Gillard (The Australian Prime Minster) was out walking one morning. Crossing a bridge she tripped and fell over the railing into the river below.

Before the security guys could get to her, 3 kids fishing pulled her from the water. She was so grateful she offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, I want to go to Disney World & Julia said, 'No problem, I'll take you there in my Royal Australia Air Force plane.

The second kid said, I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan shoes. Julia said, I'll get them and even have Michael Jordan sign them.

The third kid said, I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset.

Julia a little perplexed said, but you don't look handicapped.

The kid said I will be when my dad finds I saved you drowning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .