"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My typing is atrocious

Many people complain about my typos, me too, For me getting it backwards is so easy especially when time is short. But somehow the message still seems to gets thru and we still have great fun.

As many of you know, Marg and I live (mostly me) much of the imageyear in Asia where English is a second language, Locals there understandably often learn written English better native English speakers do. So making such mistakes you would think are confusing. But not so and I am usually forgiven and I get understood. (Truth is too they are also too polite.)

Today when I was going thru some old notes I found this. Many of you have seen it but it explains a lot. Cna yuo raed tihs?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

 

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

Oh one thing more!!  Don't try to use white out or run the spell checker on this. It will drive you crazy.

Cheers Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .