"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Denise

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into adeep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes upand sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks thedoctor about her baby.The doctor replies, 'Ma'am, you had twins..... a boy and a girl. Thebabies are fine; However, they were poorly at birth and had to bechristened immediately so your brother Paddy came in and named them.The woman thinks to herself, ' Oh suffering Jesus, no, not me brotherhe's a fecking clueless idiot... Expecting the worst, she asks thedoctor,' Well, what's my daughter's name?'
' Denise' says the doctor. The new mother is somewhat relieved, 'Wow,that's a really beautiful name, 'I guess I was wrong about my brother',she thought....'I really like DeniseThen she asks, ' What's the boy's name?'The doctor replies ' Denephew '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .