"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Colonoscopies

Colonoscopies A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies: Colonoscopies are no joke, but these comments during the exam were quite humorous...

1. 'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!

2.'Can you hear me NOW?'

3 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'

4. 'You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married.'

5. 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'

6. 'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'

7. 'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'

8. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'

9. 'God, now I know why I am not gay.' And the best one of all..

10. 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .