"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Friday, May 23, 2008

From the sky

As an amateur photographer, I realize there is so much I need to learn when I see shots like these.

Some rare are truly superb shots and of such high quality would you agree?

Interesting the photographers name and website was on some sample photos in a powerpiont that was sent to me yesterday by Trish Trevens.

I wanted to see more of his work at his web page but was too lazy to remember it, let alone to re-type in into the browser.

So Instead I googled the subject on Trish's email and his shots came up on at site first on the list.

I wondered why?

take a look ... and when you are done note the counter of the number of hist he gets. Then you will know why too...

http://files.kavefish.com/pictures/collections/pictures_from_the_sky/_index-list.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .