"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

I was interested in the stars so I decided to buy a telescope. 

On the internet, I found a local shop selling a Celestron scope claiming it could see the surface of the moon. 

When I got there the saleswoman was clearly on commission and immediately tried to upsell me. 

She said, "That's a good scope but the next model up you can see Jupiter and the rings of Saturn."

"So you're telling me the more I spend the more I'll see? " I asked. 

"Absolutely", She said, 

Ok, I said "What about that high-end model on the shelf behind you with a price tag 4 times more, 
If I get that can I see Uranus?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .