"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Interesting Road Accident Statistics

I was just reading about the major causes the road accidents which stated 22 % are caused by drunk drivers. That amazing fact seems to say it is far safer to be drunk when driving given the other 78% of accidents are caused by sobriety.