"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New PM job for me soon

It just learned I will have a new job soon. Here is a late breaking TV News Story about my run for Prime Minster of Australia against Tony Abbott and Kevin Rudd.

As the other candidates are so pathetic my friends endorsed me to make the sacrifice.

It may not be not the best job in the world, bit it does pay well and the perks are good.

I now have my cronies working out some policies and I am doing a spin doctor course. I am also brushing up on my Mandarin and checking out the latest junket trends

Here is the latest!!

image

 

 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .